Sunday, January 24, 2010

PIC & POST of the week!! 01.24.10


Hey there!
So it looks like Sunday night turns out to be the best night for me to post here... =)
Last week I was called last minute by the guys at Classic 92.3 FM Station here in Miami, FL - Los Fonomemecos, to come by and be a part of their show during their relief and donation drive for Haiti. Here's a pic we took after my live interview...

Just thought I'd show you footage of the the musical steps I'm taking which I sincerely want you to be a part of ; ) I have to say, it was a pleasure being part of their show. These guys have supported me since the day they saw me perform at the ACOP Music Festival for kids which they hosted. PLUS, they're hilarious!! Can't wait for the future radio stations to come!

Stay tuned for more good news and updates!!

AML,

**Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment