Sunday, January 10, 2010

PICS OF THE WEEK for 12.2009!!

This is me live Dec '09 with Michel Gonzalez at Art of Freedom, Miami. ; )

First and foremost...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
2010 is a box holding all the wonderful experiences and gifts that we desire.. only we can choose to search for it,open it up and get what we want. So go ahead, as I will do so myself...create yourself ; )
I was asked to sign Art of Freedom's column of autographs- "Let art and music live, always" *R

I've been meaning to catch up on all my internet duties, but I will not lie, I've enjoyed the holidays and festivities so much I couldn't get myself back to my cyber world routine!
Then came January 2010... and so many things have been coming my way that my days have gotten busier. But I decided today, 10.10.2010, to make sure and write to my lovers of music, art, life etc and let you know, I'M ALIVE! = ) I am alive in so many ways, not just physically, but as far as my career, my love life, my family..I have begun to feel a harmony I haven't felt before. And along with that many challenges that I've never faced before. Now, challenges have always been a foreshadowing to success in my experience, so I quickly get past my initial anxiety and fear of whats to come and what's the best choice and embrace the unknown, which will soon be known to me, because I will make it happen.
How awesome it that?!? To have the power to make decisioc that end up forming who you are and who you want to be...this makes me smile everytime I think about it =)

OK. Stay tuned...there's much to come! I will keep you posted on a week to week basis.

PS. I would love your feedback and hear what you have to say

All my love,
**Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment