Monday, February 8, 2010

So this is a lil' sneak peek at what Michel and I performed at the '5th Annual Dania Beach Folk and Art Festival' in, well..Dania Beach! =) My first 'cover' on an online post...but I gotta say, it is a song I will never tire from singing...ever.
You know, I really enjoyed performing at this event. It was such a laid back Fort Lauderdaley vibe, which was so artistic and bohemian! It was a great way to spend my Saturday afternoon. I chose to share this in particular with you because the guys & gals who put on the entertainment for the whole event are starting an "Original Artist Showcase" on Feb 26th, which they've asked me to participate in. I can't wait! I'm excited to be a part of ANYTHING that supports, promotes, exposes, empowers, and progresses art & culture in this world!! So I invite you ALL to come out and support me and the other talented folks who will be there...
I CANNOT WAIT to start posting more of my vids online and maybe even start streaming LIVE!! I gotta get the equipment and time, which is not hard, but will take some organizing. But if there's a demand, trust me I will deliver. To be honest, I could not feel more blessed than ever...my career is unfolding before my eyes and I am taking in part of every step in its unfolding...=D And amazingly enough, you are all being a part of it with me!

Like always STAY IN TOUCH...see you soon!

AML,

**Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment