Tuesday, December 1, 2009

PIC OF THE WEEK 11.29.09


Speaking of the devil...
this is the young, talented guitarist and composer who is a dear friend of mine whom I quoted (actually translated, because he said it in Spanish) earlier, Michel Gonzalez. He just come back into my life 2 months ago. We graduated together in Boston with a bunch of other amazingly talented cats from all over the world and then went on our way to pursue our careers. Lucky for me, Miami has become his next stop! I am blessed & so proud to call him a band member & friend =)
I chose this pic of us from Latin Songwriter Night at The Van Dyke Cafe on Lincoln Rd this past Sunday because I truly am thankful for him. *If you missed the show go to: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2676930 I performed at the 1st hour ( 1:00.00 to be exact) in the video, so click through and you'll find it . So now you know, be at the next acoustic show! and you'll get to see what I'm talking about. Lol...he's so humble, he'll be very surprised about this...which makes it even more worth while!

No comments:

Post a Comment