Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thank You Day to ALL!!

Hey guys and gals!!

I hope you all had a nice long weekend full of joy, love, food, and memories. It's times like Thanksgiving that force us all to become aware of all that surrounds us, from the most valuable things to the most unwanted things that we need and desire to change. That is why a holiday like Thanksgiving means so much to me...not to take away from it's original intended meaning, but I think that what occurs now surmounts the history of this holiday.
I wanted to share what a great friend of mine and excellent guitarist said on Thank You Day.."let's hope that these meaningful moments and times don't only occur on holidays. May everyday be Thanksgiving Day =)"
So true.

Okay, now, due to my complete let go of media/internet etc this week, I am a bit behind on my Pic Of The Week, but I promise to be putting it up ASAP! Stay tuned for more stuff people... Wishing you all the best of everyday ; )

TTYS!

**Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment