Monday, May 17, 2010

VOTE FOR ME!!! Lilith Fair 2010, Miami!!!

What's up lovies?!?!

I am SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE that I'm in 9th place for the OPEN Performance Slot for the Lilith Fair 2010 in Miami/West Palm Beach!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING! To even think I almost forgot I applied! It was a while ago that I submitted and I said to myself "I send this off with the best and sincerest of energies. May the people vote for me. I let go and let it be..." I so I did. Really! lol..to be honest I got busy and caught up with lots a good stuff.
In any case, it was such a wonderful surprise!! PLEASE GO & VOTE! It take 2 seconds and it can totally make or break my reaching #1!!!

I believe in your help and your belief in me and my music!...if not, I wouldn't have gotten this far ; )

SO GO! NOW! VOTE!!! There's ONLY 7 days left...


I look forward to giving you good news!!!=)

STAY WITH ME , always

**Ria
PS. Happy Birthday Papi. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment