Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Balloon Fashion Show Fam!

I dedicate this lovely photo which only shows but a flash of a moment of an enchanting night of fashion and art in Miami. I feel blessed to have participated in Carmen Ballering's (middle) Balloon Fashion Show. If there's anything I admire fully, it's thinking outside the box. Paving your own road. Making a honest statement about who you are with no consideration for judgement. I believe this is purity at its best! And so, with no further ado, do I have the pleasure of presenting to you Carmen Ballering- fashion forward designer and sculptor! And of course, not to forget the lovely ladies who participated in all of this with me and had an incredible show =)...

Lastly I want to thank Ms. Cindy Bee (right) , who made this show EVERYTHING it was and probably more... This girl was non-stop taking care of and handling all things at once. She was that sturdy rock in the foundation created for the entire event. Thank you mama!

**Many cherishable relationships were made that weekend &I look forward 2 keeping them =)
Stay with me,
**Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment