Monday, April 5, 2010

MIAMI FASHION WEEK 2010!

FINALLY!!!
I know it's been like over 2 weeks since my Miami Fashion Week performance!! But many things made it impossible for me to post on my blog. The main one being 'technical difficulties'! I'm glad I could share it with you now though...late is better than never ; ) This was truly an AMAZING night!! From the hair stylist(s) to the make-up artists to the MFW 2010 camera crew to the incredibly talented designers whose unique clothing designs graced the catwalk and deified the beautiful models who sported them...and who can forget the blinding white lights and flashing cameras of all the worldwide press that attended! Like I said...it was amazing.
Even the crowd was way more reactive than last year, I guess they just couldn't resist! ; ) hehe...

In any case, I dedicate this post and these pics to those people who made me look STUNNING. When you look great, you feel great; when you feel great, you act great; and when you act great, you're results are even greater. *Ria

Thank you to them all!! xoxo!




No comments:

Post a Comment