Monday, March 8, 2010

PIC OF THE WEEK 3.7.10!!



Ahhhhh...what can I say? I had such an amazing night at the Van Dyke Cafe! I'm excited for the next performance there =) It was so great to have such a wonderful evening at such a place.

For all of you who don't know much about Miami and it's live music scene, Van Dyke Cafe is known to be special place, for its atmosphere, location, food, but mainly for it's 2nd Floor. That's where all the nightly magic happens. I felt that magic this last performance there... I want genuinely THANK every person who came out- fans, supporters, fam & friends, lovers of music, passers-by, and newcomers. You made that night special...thank you. And so it's with great pleasure that I provide you guys with these pictures!!.. showing you a lil'bit of what went on that night. It makes me smile just to think back on it =) I wanted to load a video but it was giving me sme problems, as soon as I figure it out, I will post. ; )

I had the immense pleasure and privelege to play with very talented and handsome fellas from Spain- Michel Gonzalez (guitar) & Ramon 'Mon' Orenzio (guitar, voice,cajon, and trumpet). SUCH TALENT!! These two guys undoubtedly made this night into what it was. Adding Mon to the duo was a surprise even for me and I'm so happy he was here to join us!! That is all art, all of it- the music, the place, the vibe you create, even the choice of performers..all of it is part of the daily canvas we paint on.


Thanks for staying updated! Leave me question and/or comments, they are always welcome =)

AML,

**Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment