Sunday, November 22, 2009

PICTURE OF THE WEEK 11.22.09

GOOD TIMES =)
So here I am hanging out with my fellas and ladies who came to support the cause for Children and Cancer at Passions Night Club after having a great closing performance! I was really happy with the turnout!! Kristi Huddleston (2nd from left) put this entire event together and it has been such a pleasure to work with her! I've been wanting a picture of us since the day I started recording 'Already an Angel' for her foundation Music For Miracles.
The other four lovelys (from left) Guiseppe, Eddy, David, and Amanda mean SO much to me!! They never miss a performance and always make my nights worth while =) I'm so happy to have a pic with all of them cuz now I can post it! =D.... Love you all!!

Note: Btw, I'm really enjoying this pic of the week thing so if you have a pic you want to share, whether at a show of mine, or showing your luv for Ria in any way, or just a beautiful/inspiring message for the world, whatever, send it over! I'd love to see it! Plus, I'm open to ideas =)






No comments:

Post a Comment