Sunday, November 15, 2009

1st PICTURE OF THE WEEK! 11/15/09

MY LADIES! I love it....
So I was going through all my pics and I decided that there's always one that deserves to be highlighted-whether it's because it has a special meaning to me or because of its originality or just because it's fun! I'd actually like to start posting fan pics as well (either a shot of you showing your Ria love, in a creative way of course OR a great shot you took from a live performance!.. so if you have any, send em' over! You'll get a shot out on my page(s), a posting , and a dinner for two ( lol..jk, but I'll work on it =) )..SOON!
Anyways, back to this photo... Last month I performed at Moochine in Miami and took this wonderful pic with 4 female queens. Women have always been an extremely valuable subject to me. So what better way to launch my 'photo of the week' than with my ladies?? Yes! and there are still a bunch of them missing : ( Cant wait to have a photo with all of you... I love you all!! You made my night so beautiful <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment