Tuesday, November 10, 2009

BIG NEWS!! I've been selected for the Miami Music Festival!

I am sooo happy to announce that I was recently told that I was selected to perform at the Miami Music Festival!! I really don't know what may come of this but I know that this will will open up doors like crazy..at least I hope!! I can't wait to get the times and locations of my performances! As soon as I find out..YOU will know for sure =)
One thing I DO know is I will perform on Thurs. Dec 10th, the first day of the festival. It goes on all weekend, but that weekend I leave for my abuelita's (grandma's) 90th Surprise Birthday Cruise!!! One which I would not miss for the world... The MMF told me they'd try to have perform twice on Thurs to give me more exposure, since I will not be there for the rest of it. Whatever the case, I feel blessed and look forward to showing Miami who RIA IS!! =) Just like this, there is SO MUCH MORE TO COME and I'm thankful for it already.

I love you guys and thank you for your support! I'll keep you posted with details...

YAY for ME!! lol... you see! hard work pays off ; ) YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT.

All my love,

**Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment