Friday, October 23, 2009

Ria MEET Blog..Blog, ..this is Ria ; )

Hey Everybody!! So I guess it's time I jump on the Blogging wagon =)... I realized that on my personal facebook i post stuff and comment ALL the time and I thought...'hmmm, why don't I just do this on my own blog and share it with my fans, followers, supporters, lovers of music, musicians etc...So here I AM =)

ThE Beginning... (excuse the length but its beacuse it's my first post)




For those who don't know me -Thx for being here and reading this!!!... I am Ria. I was born in Colombia, raised in Miami by my cuban father and my colombian mother ( I adore them BOTH!!, more than they can ever fathom..) Anyways, I am a pop/soul/latin indie artist making a name for myself, starting with the streets of MIA, yes repping the 305! ..hehe. So, I'm currently promoting my 2 singles- 'Alright' and 'The Real Thing' which you can find on iTunes!! BUT WAIT, you can also find them available on my FB and MySpace and THOSE pages DON'T take a percentage of my revenue. So buy where you'd like, the quality's the same... but I'd appreciate you buy and tell your peeps to do it thru my NIMBIT windows on FB and MySpace. Honestly, as an Indie Artist, every penny counts. Okay so right now, i'm performing around town (looking into geting some live footage of the shows for you) and planning the release of my DEBUT album ...COMING REAL SOON! I'm so excited! I've worked on it for quite while and put everything in me into it. I cannot WAIT til you hear it !!! =) It's a whole lotta work, but I've got a couple people helping me out and that makes it a little easier. So I'm in the process of building a strong, savy, clever, respectful, hardworking team that believes in me , my music, and my career as it becomes more demanding - which is also VERY exciting! Just got to stay focused on what I am, what I do, what I love, and I am certain all else will ensue...

SO STAY WITH ME... The Journey will be fun! watch me, grow with me, and enjoy yourself. Thanks for being here with me! Really. I have a lot to show the world and I'm starting new things on this blog with you =)

**Like I said, I'm new to this so if you have any tips, ideas, comments or questions- PLS go ahead and let me know.

All my love,

Ria

PS. Check out my quotes of the day on the bottom, thot it'd be cool idea ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment